General Policy on Addressing Antisocial Forces
Our company stipulates how its employees, executives, and other personnel shall address antisocial forces, or racketeers, defined in Article 8 of the "Compliance Program."
Article 8 (Prohibition of Offering Profit to Antisocial Forces)
All personnel, including employees and executives, shall sever all ties with antisocial forces and organizations that pose a threat to the order or safety of civil society and shall not facilitate their activities.
To fulfill the above imperative, our company hereby declares its "General Policy on Addressing Antisocial Forces" as follows:
- Undue claims from antisocial forces shall be responded to by the entire organization, led by the President.
- The safety of any employee responding to undue claims from antisocial forces shall be ensured.
- Daily efforts shall be made in order to develop close ties with external institutions specialized in preparation for any undue claims from antisocial forces.
- No business or other connection shall be established with antisocial forces and any undue claims by antisocial forces shall be refused.
- Undue claims by antisocial forces shall be responded to legally from both civil and criminal aspects.
- No behind-the-scenes deals shall be arranged in any way to cover up any matter, even if undue claims by antisocial forces are due to a scandal involving our business or employees.
- No financial support shall be given to antisocial forces in any manner.
Enacted on July 1, 2008
President and Group CEO
Digital Garage, Inc.